Subject: [Leica] Samburu Giraffes
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 06:52:19 +0200

Great catch with the "gay" giraffe. I guess the Africans, given their
medieval attitudes to homosexuality, would not want their wildlife to be gay
;-)

But I am sure it is just amount dominance. Sometimes my (female) dog
"mounts" my (male) cat for the same reason

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain