Subject: [Leica] OT Re: Report on my new 24-120/4 Nikon lens
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 15:31:41 -0700

Thanks Alex.  Might be a good option.  I did fall in love with the 120
reach, so I did not have to carry a longish lens with me, but then again, I
imagine the 24-85 is much lighter, so carrying another lens would not be a
problem.  if I had started from scratch, maybe the 17-55/2.8 would have been
the lens for a crop format camera.  I did find myself changing lenses a lot
as a lot of shots are either just above 24mm or just below 24mm, so swapping
from the 10-24 to the 24-120 and back again was a frequent event.

Aram