Subject: [Leica] Plagarism
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 10:52:11 -0400

LUG:

By Bob Dylan, no less:

http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/09/26/questions-raised-about-dylan-show-at-gagosian/?ref=artsf

The other examples I've seen on the internet are exact copies of
photographs, including those by Henri Cartier-Bresson.

I have had several artists request to use my photos for their paintings.  I
always give permission with the qualification that they must include a
notice that the painting is based on a photo copyrighted by Tina Manley.
 Looks like Dylan failed to ask permission or even acknowledge that he uses
photographs!

Tina

--
Tina Manley, ASMP