Subject: [Leica] IMG: Taiwan gallery
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 13:18:26 -0700

Some very fine shots. I am  a bit skeptical when someone claims they have
~10%+ hit rate, but in your case, these are all fine shots.

I am a bit surprised that there's not much of "hey you took my shot" looking
at you type of photos. Did you cull them away or are they just oblivious to
people taking their pictures (don't tell me if you use a 300mm lens from 20
feet away...)

If you want to refine further to show only killer shots, you would still
have ~20 and they would tell a nice story. Or you can gather only the food
ones and do a Taiwanese food promotion, just be sure to take the dog pics
out in case people misunderstand :-)