Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fall colors
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:11:20 -0700

BTW, I spent 12 years in New England, so I know what you mean by "I like the
red." We had FIVE glorious maple trees in our yard...

The "problem" with the first one is that while it may look like a good Fall
tree in Washington, it pales in comparison with the Fall trees in New
England or heck, even Colorado, so it won't have a strong impact. It is of
course a fine photo as it is and people not used to New England trees will
probably like it just fine.

As for C&C, I try to make meaningful suggestions - that of course are in my
opinions only - might improve the pictures. Obviously sometimes I can be an
idiot about doing it, so I want to make sure not to offend anybody.