Subject: [Leica] IMG: Taiwan gallery
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 14:45:39 -0500 (CDT)

Nathan,

Very nice set,and great view of Taipei.

gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nathan Wajsman" <photo at frozenlight.eu>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>, "Olympus Camera
Discussion" <olympus at thomasclausen.net>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 12:26:40 PM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central

I spent four days in Taipei earlier this month and absolutely fell in love
with Taiwan and its people. It takes between 24 and 28 hours to get there
from Alicante, but I will be back, for sure. Seldom have I visited a place
that has left such an impression on me.

I took about 600 pictures during the four days (keep in mind that I was
there for work, which occupied about half of my time). Of those, about 430
survived the initial cull, and of those, 79 have ended up in this gallery (I
kept some leftovers for the PAW). I think they rise above the usual tourist
shots and I hope they convey the affection I developed for Taiwan, but you
be the judge:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/taipei2011

As always, but especially in this case, comments and critique are welcome
and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain