Subject: [Leica] Maybe if I ignore him . . .
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 15:07:04 -0500

When I was a kid we did not have armadillos in these parts.

I think after the bridges were built across the Sabine river we started to
get all kinds of wildlife coming into Louisiana that even the gators could
not overcome.

Now, in addition we have Jindal, and it looks like Perry has been coming
over to visit to do some fund-raising.

Maybe if we don't feed the gators for awhile....

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/