Subject: [Leica] How low does pigment go?
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:36:25 -0700

Nevertheless, you are talking about just a few months before you can get the
3880 right? Then find a custom printer you are happy with. I'm sure they
exist.

Duggal on 22nd did a great job developing my B&W neg (dip and dunk!). If
they do printing, I'd trust them. They seem professional enough.

OTOH, by all accounts, the R3000 is a great printer too. I think you will
lose on the tank size, switching matte vs. gloss black etc. but image
quality wise, it should be quite good.

--

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] How low does pigment go?)