Subject: [Leica] Masai Mara
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 18:16:08 +0530

I am back home after a week at Mumbai, and got a little more
processing done of some more shots from our trip to Kenya in
September.

The first one is another highlight of the trip for me - a daytime
sighting of the elusive Serval, a beautiful medium sized cat - I had
had a couple of fleeting sightings before, usually in awful light
after dusk, but this was the first time I could photograph the animal.
It was obviously hunting, and though we hoped to catch it pouncing on
its small prey, it was not to be. However, it sat for a portrait:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kenya2011/20110919_1910Maraa.jpg.html

The next three are dusk/sunset shots. The first one is my version of a
scene of which Howard and Alastair have already posted their shots:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kenya2011/20110920_2422Maraa.jpg.html

Zebra Sunset:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kenya2011/20110920_2464Maraa.jpg.html

Topi Sunset:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/jayanand/Kenya2011/20110920_2475Maraa.jpg.html

Comments and Criticism, as ever, welcome!

Cheers
Jayanand

Replies: Reply from j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz) ([Leica] Masai Mara)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Masai Mara)