Subject: [Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 21:54:53 -0400

They still make 120 transparency film. I prefer it over neg film because
color neg film is a bitch to scan with good color. I shot 40 rolls of 120
transparency film, Fuji Provia 100F, on my trip to New Mexico in August.
220 would have been nice, I had to change film pretty often.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook