Subject: [Leica] A Sobering Story from the Photo Expo
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 22:38:30 -0400

I wrangled two rolls of 120 Portra 400 from Kodak.

I looked but didn't see any obvious place where Fuji was handing out
freebies.

I use this in my Rolleiflex T and and may start using it for my renewed
Diana work when I run out of the expired Portra 160VC I've get using.

Portra 400 is amazing film and I have absolutely no trouble scanning it.

I've railed at the easy of use (or lack of it) of Vuescan but recently after
much exasperation appear to be extracting good 120 scans from a refurb Epson
V600 and the corresponding BetterScanning variable height film holder
.
Dave.

--
See my 2011 Picture A Week (PAW) Gallery
<http://www.dlkphotography.com/paw>originally begun in 2007.