Subject: [Leica] IMG: New gallery - a walk through a little known jewel of a city
From: j2m46 at hotmail.fr (Jean-Michel Mertz)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:48:12 +0200

Jewel is the right word. Very good series in B&W, peaceful place for coffee
and much more!Jean-Michel
 Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 13:18:55 +0200
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de
To: lug at leica-users.org
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: New gallery - a walk through a little known jewel
of a city

Bonjour Philippe,

Thank you - yes, still here - and still so much to do
and so little time to do it in.

I've a backlog of shots from Berlin that still need
doing and two Canon A1s are still stuffed with film (as
is an EOS 300 I found at the flea market in Berlin -
currently with a Leica 21 mm stuck on the front).

Good eyesight - yes it is a Leica heavy-duty strap on
the A1:-)

Bestest from Hannover
Douglas