Subject: [Leica] New S lens
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:14:03 -0700

Well, 55mm and 57mm lenses used to be called and sold as 'normal' lenses for
35mm SLR's in the 60's. The S2's 70 is right in line with those.

'Normal' is about as rigidly defined as a 'glass' of beer, except with beer
you mostly get less than anticipated and with lenses you usually get more
(focal length) than anticipated.

Henning