Subject: [Leica] Some more wildebeest
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 16:02:00 -0700

Here is a LARGE pano. 23 panels. The photoshop file this came from is close
to 800Mb.

My wife Tanya took this; I had explained panoramas a bit to her, and she
wanted to try it. So with the Panasonic G1 and 45-200 set to 170mm, she took
the 23 photos. Fortunately I have recently supercharged my computer, and
Photoshop did this in about 22 minutes, but it was quite warm after that.

If you don't have some time, it's not worthwhile looking as it's still a
very large file as uploaded, and it has to be seen large otherwise it's
pointless. The large view is a 7.5Mb 15000x1000 pixel image.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/trips/kenya/P1110954.jpg.html

Henning Wulff
henningw at archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Some more wildebeest)