Subject: [Leica] We Surrender: A sign of the times in Fort Wayne
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 04:25:54 -0400

Some do. The bad economy has seen a lot of people dumping their dogs and
cats out in rural areas to fend for themselves (cats often can survive,
dogs usually starve unless someone takes them in) because they can't
afford to feed them. Others drop them at animal shelters. Others keep them
but spend less money on them. Pet stores like the one in my photo sell
high-end pet foods, fancy collars, and even clothing for dogs and cats!
Instead of shopping there, people who have lost their jobs or had to take
pay cuts might start buying cheap pet food at Walmart instead of the
expensive stuff from the pet store.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography