Subject: [Leica] film again!!
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:27:19 -0500

That may be a good point, Mark.  Even without the sun, film may give better
sky definition.  This is one of the few film shots I have made recently, and
the sky with wispy clouds does look better than my digital images.  I intend
to shoot a few more rolls before I give it up.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Image+9A.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA