Subject: [Leica] Azra
From: quantran101 at gmail.com (Quan Tran)
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 15:40:31 -0700

Dennis,

Thank you for the compliments.
The details: digital, Canon 5D MkII with Leica Summicron-R 90mm, and Leitax
adapter.
Since the aperture info is not registered into the EXIF, I really don't know
exactly what the aperture setting was. I remember setting it wide open to
blur the leaf a bit, so maybe 2.8 or 4.0 or perhaps 5.6 (I'm not so sure)
The light comes from late-afternoon sun. I remember the light was very soft,
maybe 15 minutes before total sunset. So I remember increasing to ISO a bit.
All my pictures are post-processed using Photoshop, the usual, cropping,
contrast, sharpening, edge burning and bw tinting are applied.

I don't post the technical details on my blog because I don't think/know if
anyone cares about it. I like to take this opportunity to ask the group
members your opinions if there's interest out there, and if I should post
the technical details on the blog?

Thank you in advance,
-Quan.