Subject: [Leica] IMG: New gallery - a walk through a little known jewel of a city
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 10:16:57 +0100

Hi Jayanand,

We've never seen the place full of people, I suppose
it's because we always drive to Berlin on a Thursday or
Friday and come back on the following Monday or Tuesday.

We arrived there at 13.30, so lunch time for office and
shop staff would have been over, and it being a Monday
meant that hardly any school kids or tourists were
around - although a group of 5 Americans sat at the
tables next to ours - and the end of September is not
exactly holiday season.

Cheers and thanks for looking,
Douglas