Subject: [Leica] Can't We Contribute to to Public Service?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 19:13:28 -0500

Hi Tina,

You make some valid points, and I can respect them.  However, as a "hobby
photographer", I enjoy sharing my hobby with friends and family, and see no
advantage to myself in complicating my life with additional monetary
transactions or tax deductions.  As long as I am given free access to areas
that may or may not be open to the general public, in order for me to take
photos, I will gladly share some of those images in order not to wear out my
welcome.  At 81, I guess this is one of the few vices that I can embrace.

I hope the power is back on, and the snow has subsided.

Thanks,

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA