Subject: [Leica] IMG: signs of education standards
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:37:04 -0400

When we went for my daughter's third grade parent-teacher conference in
Kentucky and the teacher said, "She don't give me no problems," I
immediately sent off for the correspondence courses that we had used in
Iran and started teaching the kids at home.  I taught all four at home for
the next 10 years.

Tina