Subject: [Leica] HK Skyline Pano with the 45mm f1.8 Olympus
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 08:44:30 +0800

> Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 13:48:11 -0700
> From: Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] HK Skyline Pano with the 45mm f1.8 Olympus
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> Really nice, Howard.
>
> Thank you. Sigh. I hope when we go to Maylasia we'll stop-over in
> Hong Kong for a while. I've never been in Asia. It all seems
> unspeakably exotic.
>
> Adam

You are welcome Adam.
The place is special alright but doesn't seem so exotic if you live in
it. Our western friends who come to visit split about equally into two
camps. One lot loves the bustle and buzz of the place and the other
hates the crowds and noise and pollution. No one is neutral about Hong
Kong in my experience.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] HK Skyline Pano with the 45mm f1.8 Olympus)