Subject: [Leica] The Minor Crossing
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 21:15:02 +0100

The first one Jayanand is a beauty as such.

Yet I'd try a crop on the left (lower) part where the water splashes
and make it a sort of abstract, or better a near Neanderthal painting.
Fantastic in any case.

The crocodile dinner soup lacked a pinch of parsley, but who am I

Keep them coming

AMiti?s
Philippe the one cook too many and broth spoiler

Le 1 nov. 11 ? 14:42, Jayanand Govindaraj a ?crit :