Subject: [Leica] Pounds
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 19:15:27 -0400

My D700 which I carried with my the past whole year weights just OVER 3
pounds with an 80 1.8 on it!
My Rolleiflex 2.8 f weights just UNDER 3 pounds.
That's a camera I never could carry with me every day and I was in shape in
the 80's and late 70's.

My old D40x weighs under 2 pounds with 55-200 lens on it and is half the
size of the D700. I started using it and the D200 again after 11 months of
exclusively shooting full frame D700. It can be a relief. But it can also be
difficult.

In the past month I've done a lot of crunching of images I've taken the last
ten years. And my previous before this work is certainly viable. Part of the
reason I've got my D40x out again. I brought it with me to the Halloween
parade. But it didn't get any use. The 80 1.8 was too perfect.

--
Mark R.