Subject: [Leica] Home Again
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 16:11:18 -0400

That happened to our first batch of guineas.  They stuck their heads out of
the chicken wire and were all be-headed by a raccoon.  We bought more
guineas and replaced the chicken wire with screen wire and never had
another problem with raccoons. There is a lot of death involved with
farming :-(

Tina