Subject: [Leica] After a rainy day: 10 new
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 00:34:24 +0100

Thank you Bob, your comment made me very happy. I use Capture One and
I always make a color image, sometimes I adjust certain values looking
at the image wthout color saturation. I export it converted to a Tiff
and I convert it to B&W with Silver Efex Pro 2, I don't follow the
steps recommended by Nik, first at all I choose the film and I do
later my adjustements, when I should do a serie with similar light
conditions I keep the values on the saved "templates" for Silver Efex
Pro 2. The final adjustment are always with Photoshop, and the end of
the process.  There is no secrets here ...

Cheers
Lluis

El 04/11/2011, a las 8:42, Robert Adler escribi?: