Subject: [Leica] Some non-Leica photography questions and an image
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 12:42:15 -0700

 Back from a two month cross country trip.  I have a few questions for the
 knowledge base of Leica photographers.

 1.  Does anybody use a graphics tablet input device instead of a mouse for
 Photoshop or Lightroom?  Is there any real advantage to a photographer?  I
 can see how a graphic artist would really benefit, but not so sure about
 just working on photographs.

 2.  Is there any way to configure Lightroom to post photos to the LUG
 gallery via FTP or some such transfer protocol?  I Lightroom has presets
for
 various publishing services, but was wondering if it can be setup for the
 LUG Gallery somehow.

 Got lots of photos to sort through.  Here is a start:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/fall11/YO/Pohona+Bridge-7830.jpg.html

 Taken from by Pohono bridge on the west end of the valley.  Like the
 questions above, no direct Leica content.

 Aram

Replies: Reply from chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford) ([Leica] Some non-Leica photography questions and an image)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Some non-Leica photography questions and an image)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Some non-Leica photography questions and an image)