Subject: [Leica] some death valley images
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 19:14:41 -0700

Been twice in April, and never had that kind of light.  But I guess it is
like anyplace, the light can change by the day  or hour or minute.  Just
have to be in the right place at the right time.

Here is a view from April of this year of Zabriski point.  View large in you
like.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/sp11/dv/Zabriski+Point-1789-Edit.jpg.html

More views from that time in the album.

Aram