Subject: [Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 13:19:47 -0600

Hi Ted,

As another old timer, though of a different profession, I think you are off
to a good start.  And I think that, in addition to the inspiration one gets
from using Leica gear, the Leica glass itself helps to improve ones images.
For a change from digital, I have cleaned up my first Leica lens, a 50/3.5
Elmar from 1946, and have it on my IIIf, loaded with Kodak 200.  It made
great images for me almost 60 years ago, and I would like to see if I can
still make it work for me.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA