Subject: [Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2011 11:25:22 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Ted Grant wrote:

><<<<Once I started shooting with Leica's I felt obliged to make better
>
>pictures.  I did and have never looked back.>>>>>>
>

>This is so true!  Only the experience of finding it out for ones self
>
>will make you believe it happens.
>COMMENTS IF YOU PLEASE?  THANK YOU.

I wouldn't try to convince you otherwise, Ted.  Partly because it's your
life & your experience and who am I to argue with your obvious demonstrated
accomplishments... and partly because the same transformation happened to
me.  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?)