Subject: [Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 07:54:09 -0800

Tina Manley OFFERED:

>I can't wait to read the whole book!  That's a great start.<<<<<<

Good morning Tina,
Thank you for the encouragement. I feel this written book project along with
the very best photo in some cases that tie in with a story as an end of the
trail project for my covering 61 years as a photojournalist. I've been
collecting little bits of words, some for at least 30 or more years, in some
cases a few notes as a reminder of the moments. Helps when the memory banks
go blank some days. :-( Strange how this seems to creep in when you can't
remember days or that a week has gone by?

The important thing is, I'm making every effort to stay with it simply
because it appears if I do not do it now, it will never be done. Besides
over the years there have been litterly hundreds of lay people and
photographers who've encouraged me....... "Man you have to write that down
as your life is so far beyond the lives of most photographers, people need
to know what the wonder years of the 50's - 60's and 70's were like to be a
photojournalist and news-photographer!

I'll endeavor to put a few stories of interest up on line as I remember to
do so. It's when your photo family of many many years give you praise or a
smack on the side of the head will help keep it all in line.

So fear not my dear family please feel quite free to bite or bark when one
comes-up worth a comment. Good-bad or ugly! Thank you all very much. Oh and
we'll keep Leica moments in as well! :-) Yes there are a few of those. ;-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com) ([Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?)
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] YOUR RE-ACTIONS TO THIS LEICA short story FOR THE BOOK?)