Subject: [Leica] Testing a Industar
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 02:51:10 +0100

Yes Jim, be sure, I encourage you to do this. Do you remember the nice
pictures from Daniel Riddings and Peter Dzweig with this lens? I've
bought also one logntime ago and was really happy!

Thanks to have take a look

i.e. this one took in 2010 with the IIIF and the old Elmar 3.5/5cm
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/El_Raval/2010010201.jpg.html

cheers
Lluis

El 08/11/2011, a las 2:42, Jim Nichols escribi?: