Subject: [Leica] Another Yosemite photo
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 20:00:54 -0600

Yes, the reflections caught my eye.  No polarizer - I have some for my
35mm cameras and never warmed up to the effect.  We did go to South Tufa
and Navy Beach.  I did get some photos of the formations  but nothing
like the really artsy ones you see - wrong time of day.  But my wife
cleaned out the gift shop in Lee Vining so all was well.  Thanks for
looking.

Ken