Subject: [Leica] Any pointers on taking full moon photos?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 07:20:20 -0600

There's always the composite, as long as you 're not shooting for National
Geo or something.  I shot this image with my oly ep1 using, if I recall a
90mm Summicron R.  I shot several exposures of the moon at "sunny 16" and
some bracketed to get the clouds.  Then I dropped the well-exposed moon in
on top of itself.
http://sonc.com/look/?p=233

For something like this, I consider the composite the close first cousin of
the multi-shot pano composite.

On this page there are two shots using the sunny 16, and some Leica R
lenses.  I enjoy using them on the EP-1, since it has anti-shake in the
camera, and you can do a lot of hand-held shooting with it.

http://sonc.com/look/?p=212

Good luck.  shooting or howling at the moon!

Regards,

Sonny
http://sonc.com/look/
Natchitoches, Louisiana