Subject: [Leica] Veterans' Day
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 17:36:26 -0500

Yes, I think all of the men posed for photos in front of their planes.  My
father painted all of the decorations on his plane, too.  This one features
an eagle dropping a watermelon because my father is from very near the
watermelon capital of the USA.  Most of his planes had a painting of my
mother, very skimpily dressed!

Tina