Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:56:41 -0800

Okay, here's a bobcat photo with Leica content: shot with the 100 APO on the
1Ds Mk II

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/20000597_CWmbP5#1579238223_dJ948mP>

This is a 1:1 crop from the full-frame image, exported from Lightroom.

There's one other image added to the gallery as well.

I still get really excited when I look at these images. My wife, who was
just watching, and who had the bobcat literally within a few yards of her,
still can't stop talking about it. None of us were fearful while we were in
its presence. The cat seemed quite calm, focused not on us but on looking
for a bite to eat of something small and furry.

Now I  understand why taking small doggies along these trails is a Bad
Thing. Padraig might have been lunch!

Adam

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters)
Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Yosemite critters)