Subject: [Leica] 3TB WD External Drive $109
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 13:37:42 +0000 (UTC)

Passing this on for those who, like me, always need more storage. As you may
know, the recent floods in Thailand have sent prices on hard drives soaring
and caused supply shortages (which admittedly pale by comparison to the
effects of this disaster on the Thai people). I found the Western Digital My
Book Essential 3TB external drive (USB 2.0 + 3.0) yesterday at my local
Costco for $109, which is a stunning price. Check your local Costco if you
need more storage.

John Newell