Subject: [Leica] IMG: Artist's Model
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:51:22 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011 Robert G Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com> wrote:

>The blending is surreal, Alan, and the colors are rich and deep with
>texture throughout. A shot you can view and get lost in and come back and
>do it all over again.
>Congratulations for a real gem!
>Have you printed it yet? What size (done or planned)? Hopefully we will see
>it in the LUG Yearbook.
>Best,
>Bob

>>On Nov 11, 2011, at 6:25 PM, Alan Magayne-Roshak <amr3 at uwm.edu> wrote:

>> This is becoming one of my favorite pictures that I've ever done.
>>
>> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/Model_MR.jpg.html>

Thank you for the praise.  Maybe someday I might get a print made.  I only
like to do B&W silver halide printing, and haven't even done that for a
probably a year.  My MacBook Pro came with a free ink-jet printer, but I
haven't felt the need to even open the box yet.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] IMG: Artist's Model)