Subject: [Leica] Veterans--delayed reaction
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 05:29:39 -0500

He was lucky the Russians didn't toss him in prison too. I have a book
written by a Polish Jew who went to the Soviet Union right before the
Nazis invaded. He was accused of treason during the war and spent several
years in Siberian labor camps. After he was released from prison, he
escaped the USSR and went to the United States, where he became a medical
doctor! The book is called Man is Wolf to Man, by Janusz Bardach. The book
is his recounting of his experiences in the Soviet Union.

http://tinyurl.com/wolftoman

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography