Subject: [Leica] FYI: Fresh 5222 avail direct from Kodak
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil Forrest)
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 18:35:39 -0500

I love XX.
I'm working on a way to cut up an old bulk 100ft loader and adapt the
400ft on the core straight from the can. Shouldn't be too hard but that
first roll could be an expensive experiment if I don't pay extremely
close attention to light-tightness.

Now that Plus-X and 125 PX are truly gone, XX is the next best thing
available in my opinion, but I'm a big fan of Kodak emulsions.

Phil Forrest