Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lobster Bait
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 10:48:58 +1030

It's beautiful Tina.  I like the blank sky - in the modified version
the texture just looks like .jpg artefacts to me.

It always strikes me as a waste to use edible fish for bait, but it's
a fact that the way many industries work is to turn lower value
products like these fish into higher value products like lobsters.  At
least the fish aren't polluting the environment they are added to.

The tones and colours of the fish are just perfect.

This is also a good illustration to show why I mostly keep a 50 mm
lens on my cameras when I wander around, but I also don't have a
Leica-R 100mm macro, which is a spectacular lens.

Marty

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 10:23 AM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
wrote:
> Oops, I think that is only the upload address. ?Here it is:

> Thanks,
>
> Tina
>
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Tina Manley <images at comporium.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Here it is with the 24:
>>
>> http://upload.pbase.com/image/139616577
>>
>> What do you think? ?100 or 24?
>>
>> Tina
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 2:59 PM, R. Clayton McKee <rcmphoto at
>> yahoo.com>wrote:
>>
>>> There ya go.
>>>
>>> Could use a little more at the bottom but a headless worker would be
>>> somewhat distracting....
>>>

>>> R. Clayton McKee
>>> PhotoJournalist