Subject: [Leica] IMG: Final Hawaii Images
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:31:30 -0800

On the flight back last night I went through and did a final edit on photos
from this terrific 13 day trip. I took some of the images (mostly those
with little response from all of you) and put them in a web page for Tier 2
images (basically the ones that landed on the chair of the cutting room
floor). I did add two new ones from our last day there to the main
catalogue, the first is here:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/2011-Hawaii/content/NorthWestView_MASTER_2011_10_Hawaii_CF003656_large.html

The Tier 2 images, some of which you've seen, many which I hadn't shown
before, are located here:
http://www.rgaphoto.com/2011-Hawaii-Tier2

Many of the Tier 2's are sans bench! Many of these were just walking around
shots that were fun to see again.

Hope you enjoy. Please let me know if you think any should be taken out of
the main image page and put in Tier 2 or any from Tier 2 belong in the main
catalogue page. Your comments and suggestions are always appreciated.
Thanks very much!
Bob

--
Bob Adler