Subject: [Leica] Some 5222 (XX) Examples
From: csaganich at gmail.com (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 15:31:30 -0500

Phil F. gave me some double X down at OWS a few weeks ago and I finally
developed and scanned the role.  I guessed at the development time, using
my normal TriX routine and was about 2 stops off.  This was OK for many of
the images since I'm somewhat loose with the exposure.  I posted some
examples here along with a curve from a couple zone tested exposures I
normally make when exposing new film so next time I'll get it right.

http://www.imagebrooklyn.com/film_testing/DXXD23Test.htm

These are scanned using Dimage 5400 so it handles the extra highlight
density very well. I didn;t do any post processing other then Tiff to JPG,
resize, and USM.

Some are correct exposure and development and the others are N+2.

--
Chris Saganich
www.imagebrooklyn.com

Replies: Reply from charcot at comcast.net (charcot) ([Leica] Some 5222 (XX) Examples)