Subject: [Leica] OT: lens shutters suck
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 17:58:02 -0500

> Have fun in Carmel. I signed up for the workshop once but then realize
> that
> there's no way I can master the darkroom techniques in the time I can give
> it. So LR/Photoshop for me. Film scanning is easy enough :-)

I'm sure I'll have fun. There is not much chance of me becoming a master
printer in the darkroom. I did get pretty good a few years ago. I have
wanted to see a master in action for years, so when I got the chance I
thought why not? I don't think there is much 'hands on' in the darkroom
with this course, just discussions and John showing you how its done, so
at least my bad habits will not be too obvious ;-)

Cheers

Alastair

Message from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] OT: lens shutters suck)
Message from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] OT: lens shutters suck)