Subject: [Leica] Buy your new Leica lens now...
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 14:44:50 -0800

This Thanksgiving, I will be giving thanks that I already have most of
the Leica lenses I want. And that the Voigtlanders and older offbrands I
have to round out my kit are good enough.

I doubt that serious photographers are truly their target market
anymore. Those Who Understand the RF Way will still buy, somehow. But
probably much less, and less often.

--Peter