Subject: [Leica] External storage
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 22:59:05 +0100

I have a Mac, today Time Machine is not recognizing my 1TB Lacie
external disc, it say that it should be repaired, but I can accsess to
all the stored information. I don't want take the risk to format the
disc and I think thebetter is search a external storage, and when
Ia've saved everything I can do formating my back up disc or if
damaged buy another one. I've take a look and I think Rapishare is a
good option, some other opinions? thanks in advance.

Cheers
Lluis

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] External storage)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] External storage)