Subject: [Leica] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 19:24:38 -0600

Thanks, Ken.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Carney" <kcarney1 at cox.net>
To: "Leica Users Group" <lug at leica-users.org>
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 6:34 PM

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca) ([Leica] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: While Waiting for My Order at Red Lobster)