Subject: [Leica] Leica Stores
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:35:19 -0500

I missing one of those 24mm slip-on lens cap also. Lost it at Giverny 10
years ago and never manage to get my hands on another one.

In Beijing, there is a camera shop on the main pedestrian mall which sells
Leica. I also accidentally discover 3 or 4 Leica boutique like what Greg
described on the top for of the tea market on Malingdao (first 3 floors are
dedicated to tea, the 4th floor is full of camera shops/boutiques). They
were quite curious about my chrome 1st generation T-E. :) These boutiques
all had at least one M-9 plus M lenses in stock.

[If you like Chinese tea and are in Beijing, the tea market is not too be
missed.]

Regards,
Spencer

[chop]