Subject: [Leica] Looking to the West
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 18:19:19 -0600

On 11/20/2011 4:32 AM, Quan Tran wrote:
> http://fluxlux.blogspot.com/2011/11/looking-to-west.html
>
> Thanks for looking, all comments and critiques are welcome.
That is a beautiful image.  I go back and forth as to whether it would
be better with or without the tree in the foreground, as the focal point
seems to be the stand of trees.  A question: Is it necessary to put the
copyright info on the image?  I used to do that, but then it was the
first thing my eye went to and to me, at least, distracted from the image.

Regards,

Ken

Replies: Reply from quantran101 at gmail.com (Quan Tran) ([Leica] Looking to the West)