Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 18:30:59 -0800

I'm a little late, but I hope my LUG friends had a happy Thanksgiving.
And if you're not from the U.S., I hope you enjoyed the day anyway, and
that some of our spirit of goodwill radiated your way wherever you are!

I'm so thankful for my dear wife, family, good friends, health, home,
work, music, photography, art, and life. And for the friends on this
list, who, through their wonderful images, are in my thoughts every day.

--Peter

Gene Duprey wrote:
 > Very nice Adam.  I am Thankful you posted this.
 >
 > Gene

Central
 > Subject: [Leica] Happy Thanksgiving!
 >
 > I'm thankful for communities like this one that extends beyond borders,
 > beyond politics, even beyond Leicas!
 >
 > And I'm thankful for the joy of the Sierra and for Yosemite.
 >
 > This image is from our trip up Tioga Pass in early October. I know
Bob Adler

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Landscapes/2011-Eastern-Sierra-and/19446304_NvM63K#1600211166_MR4cdQW>