Subject: [Leica] Are there iPhone support groups? Yes there are
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 14:11:21 -0600

Mark,

Thank you for reaching out.  Unfortunately, the only Leica cameras I own
are several really old ones that my grandfather left to me.  According
to the papers in the boxes, a few of them were even made in the 1920's.
   They still look like new so I let my grandkids use them so they can
see what film is like.

Ken